Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!Intern Retail Operations | FulltimeStart in January/February for 6 months
We have an exciting opportunity as a Retail Operations Intern at HUGO BOSS Benelux's Head Office, based in Amsterdam. Working within the Retail team, who has overall responsibility for the operational element of the Retail Business Unit, you will report directly to the Retail Operations Assistant in order to drive operational excellence for all our stores, shop-in-shops and outlets in the Benelux market. You will be assisting the general retail operations administrative tasks to support the Retail team and the stores while you will experience the different aspects of the business from multifunctional perspectives.What you can expect:
- Co-produce weekly & monthly reports by analyzing the data from different sources and platforms.
- Draft the weekly Retail Bulletin (Newsletter) with relevant info, actions and priorities.
- Support stores with the projects that are running on local or global level.
- Support for analyzing the key statistics on business performance & running incentives for store teams.
- Draft presentations for field & executive team that will be presented to external brand partners.
- Creating accesses to relevant systems for store staff.
- Support & monitor the supply orders through SAP.
- Support for stationary orders and optimizing the use of the internal procurement platform for store teams.
- Engaged in a Bachelor program in the field of Business Administration, Fashion studies or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English.
- Experienced with Word, Excel and PowerPoint at advanced level.
- Enthusiastic person who demonstrates high level of commitment, extensive communication and administrative skills preferred.
- It is a pre but not a must if you have gained some experience in the field of Business Operations and/or Retail through your side jobs or previous internship experiences.
If the above mentioned internship has aroused your interest and you would like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS team, please send your CV and motivation letter (together with internship information like; start- and end date, amount of hours, writing a thesis, etc.) via our job portal on https://careers.hugoboss.com/. We would like to get to know you!
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.