Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for acreative Head of Design (m/f/d) to lead our HUGO Menswear design team.What you can expect:
- Overseeing the design of the Mens's HUGO range, working with senior management to see the design concept is followed into a cohesive, inspired and market relevant range
- Thematic and qualitiative realization of the seasonal collection trends/themes taking into account color charts, materials, prints and key silhouettes
- Alignment of product ranges across all categories
- Responsible for the realization and creative input of the collection framework plan in regard to complexity, price structure, quality, timing, margin and retail core range, also observance of budget
- Strategic implementation to shape product range and create new opportunities
- Benchmark analysis of competitors and strategic implementation into collections; Intensive and continuing research of trends and innovation and consumer behaviour
- Leading and managing the design team
- Ensuring there is cooperation and alignment with all interfaces (e.g. external suppliers, Sales, Brand Management, Operations and Marketing)
- Minimum of 6 years' relevant professional experience in Creative Management
- Design and Leadership experience in the fashion industry
- Knowledge of business administration
- Creative vision and enthusiasm for innovation with an understanding of commerciality
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, 3-D design experience a plus
- Strong leadership skills in guiding and coaching a team
- Eagerness to constantly learn, grow and stimulate innovation
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
#LI-JW1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Dietrich (JULIA_DIETRICH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.