The name Tiffany & Co. instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories.
- Are you passionate about Omni Channel?
- Do you love making a difference?
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
The Director Omnichannel must be able to think strategically while also being hands-on in overseeing the day-to-day execution of the agreed upon strategy with a focus on clients, people and brand desirability. They will be open and approachable and will work with both the central team and the local teams in a transparent, united and mutually supportive manner. The Director must model and champion our core belief; People Make the Difference and our values; Be Creative & Innovative, Deliver Excellence and Cultivate an Entrepreneurial Spirit. Responsibilities General Management / P&L for South Asia Pacific eCommerce
Client Care Contact Center Management
- Achieve and exceed SAPAC eCommerce KPI targets
- Performance marketing budget, planning, execution & optimization: paid search, lower-funnel paid social, email/SMS, affiliate marketing
- Digital merchandising and local content optimizations
- Orchestration of digital commerce ops and fulfilment, in partnership with DC, supply: delivery, post-purchase experience
- Web analytics and insights to inform and optimize digital and omni growth plans
- Expand E-commerce reach in the region
Client Relationship Management ,Analytics & Insights Across Retail/Digital/Omni
- Overall ‘store' management across key markets
- Build People and Team capabilities
- Elevate Client experience
- Drive digital clienteling
- Client goals definitions and tracking of performance vs. goal
- Client insights to inform Regional strategy
- Deliver the ‘one to many' communications beyond email and SMS
- Deliver the Clienteling Tools to support the Omni channels
- Planning and execution of data-driven clienteling and CRM initiatives (e.g. target client lists pushed in SF)
- Coach and develop a strong team by providing guidance, support and regular performance feedback to foster an environment supporting Tiffany Promise to enhance client engagement, build enduring relationships and represent Tiffany Brand values.
- Develop and oversee Staffing activities including hiring, retaining and promoting the highest performers using fair, transparent and fact-based criteria. Build a robust internal and external pipeline by identifying and selecting top talent for every hiring decision. Collaborate with HR and key leaders to ensure a consistent, branded onboarding experience for all new employees.
- Oversee and provide guidance on training initiatives, in conjunction with Retail Learning & HR to ensure relevant staff are appropriately inducted and trained in selling, client development as well as operational, client services etc.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through effective and timely communications.
- Develop and maintain a positive and professional working environment both internally and externally by demonstrating leadership through the highest levels of trust, integrity, fairness and professionalism.
- Act as a Role Model, demonstrating the expected LVMH Values
- 12+ years related eCommerce/Omni-Channel experience with emphasis on direct customer contact, preferably within a jewelry or luxury retailer
- Experience managing budgets and sales
- Experience in developing short and long term strategic plans
- Proven experience working in global matrix organizations, where championing the needs of a market/region can be worked in concert with global brand building behaviors and principles
- Exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners
- Bachelor's degree or MBA