Tiffany & Co... the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability. Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility is the Financial Performance of the country through close partnership with the Retail Leaders and the other members of Asia Pacific Regional Finance Team. Under the guidance of the Finance Manager - South Asia Pacific, the Finance Business Partner will support all activities related to planning and analysis, management reporting, forecasting, profit planning and providing timely and useful information to achieve the company's long term business objectives.
Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Responsible for P&L management as the financial business partner to Malaysia Retail Director, which includes projecting forward revenue, analyzing tourism trends, marketing and SGA spend review and analysis at store and market level.
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and support the Retail Director to develop& drive action plans.
- Drive annual budget and market's store network plans and taking into account key business drivers to forecast full P&L for the market.
- Prepare pro-forma P&L analysis and strategic presentation to support any store network changes.
- Act as finance support to the other members of Regional Finance Team to ensure a commonality of approaches, and their full understanding of the market operation.
- Ensure that Finance is always closely integrated with and positively supports the business, providing team members with the necessary information to maximize sales, profitability and efficiency.
- Provide the Retail Director with all financial information necessary to evaluate and measure the financial performance of Thailand by establishing timely reviews of current operating performance and analyze operations for growth and/or cost control opportunities.
- Completing ad-hoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work, acting as the finance representative on cross-functional business groups and project teams.
- Set the right tone of compliance and governance throughout the company at all levels by being an advisor to business partners on compliance related issues
- Develop and implement strong internal controls, designed to support and safeguard the business against compliance risks
- Monitor expenses for the market and work with Hong Kong shared service center to ensure timeliness and accuracy of expense coding.
- Drive partnership between the local team and HKSSC & Outsourced Tax & Invoicing consultants to ensure market is well supported on accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and GL Accounting
Review legal documents including commercial contracts and address any potential risk. Leadership Behaviors/Competencies
- Demonstrate maturity through highest level of trust and integrity at all times.
- Lead through clear and concise communications, building trust and transparency with colleagues and business partners.
- Ensure policies & procedures are adhered to in the Markets and act as point of contact of major compliance policy along with other members of the Regional Finance Team
Develop collaborative relationship throughout the Finance organization from Regional and Local teams Qualifications
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with international accounting qualification.
- 7+ years of working experience with country specific FP&A experience
- Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen. Proficient with mathematical modeling techniques for scenario testing and goal setting.
- Good interpersonal skill, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind.
- Strong attention to detail and consistent follow-through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment.
- Ability to:
- Extract complex data and analyze it to monitor business performance and identify trends
- Strong Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Fluent in English
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Business Objects and Hyperion.
- Experience in luxury retail