Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The highly motivated Global Graphic Design Team is looking for a 3D Content Creator (m/f/d).What you can expect:
- As a 3D Visionaryyou will create and execute pioneering 3D digital design for the HUGO and BOSS channels
- Bea reliable source of strong creative ideas for 3D campaigns and amplification and therefore,having a broad understanding of current digital trends
- Create progressive and creative 3D media concepts from ideation to final execution
- Have a strong relationship with external 3D agencies to partner with and collaboarate
- Keep up to date with trends in digital & media technologies and social platforms and share your findings with the wider team
- Support the Senior Art Director in project execution
- 2-4+ years' experience as a 3D Content creator for a global brand, digital agency, communication agency, design studio or production company
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experienced in creating content specifically for social media channels
- Expert in 3D Software including Cinema 4D, Blender, Substance Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Reshift 3D, Octane Renderer, Marvelous Designer, Knowledge of Houdini would be a plus
- Light Compositing skills for fully 3D generated assets and liveaction footage #LI-JW
Please upload a showreel and/or a link to a website of your work.Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.