Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
You are a talented negotiator and excited to work on conceptual and strategic approaches in a dynamic working environment? HUGO BOSS is looking for a procurement pioneer to build and establish our Shared Services for Indirect Materials in Europe.What you can expect:
- Planning and execution of complex, strategic procurement projects in cooperation with all HUGO BOSS national companies in EMEA
- Conception and execution of tenders as well as preparation of bid comparisons
- Independently conducting contract negotiations and concluding contracts
- Development and implementation of purchasing strategies within the respective commodity groups
- Maintenance of existing and establishment of new supplier relationships (national/international) as well as development of cost optimization potentials
- Involvement in projects, in particular support for the introduction of an e-procurement system
- Possibility to develop and unfold more sustainable and innovative solutions around procurement
- Successfully completed business degree or comparable training, ideally with a focus on procurement
- At least 3 years of professional experience in strategic procurement
- Experience in the roll-out of e-procurement solutions (e.g. SAP Ariba) would be desirable
- A hands-on mentality combined with profound project management know-how
- Good knowledge of English as well as another European language (either French, Spanisch or Italian)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel, Powerpoint) as well as a confident handling of SAP
- A goal- and team-oriented way of working as well as a high analytical thinking ability
- Excellent communication skills as well as negotiation skills and persuasiveness in dealing with suppliers
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.