Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern starting in november 2023 for 6 months, to support our Global Brand Experience Team in the Omnichannel area.What you can expect:
- Support with shooting periods including samples management, organisation of product for shooting schedules
- Creation of article lists and collation of needs for shootings including preparation of templates
- Independent analysis of competitor approaches for product line marketing
- Uploading of Tier 3 content and supporting with pre/ post production tasks
- Support with Tier 3 invoice processing and management of payables
- In consultation with Senior Brand Experience manager appraise and support on adhoc Omnichannel activations
- Supporting with stakeholder management, recording minutes and diarising meetings when required
- Ideate and collaborate on how we can bring continuous improvements to our Brand Experience approach
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, Marketing or a comparable qualification.
- Desirable professional experience in the textile/clothing industry, preferably with a focus on omnichannel.
- Independent using own initiative, solution-oriented, strong communication and organisational skills.
- Very good user knowledge in dealing with MS Office.
- English, fluent in spoken and written use.
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.