Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a Sales Manager, you are part of the Benelux Wholesale Team
and responsible for the development and further growth of our business across all areas of our brand portfolio.
Focus within your customer portfolio will be on strategic key accounts. You drive the business according our HUGO BOSS strategy.
Our Benelux showroom is located in Amsterdam
from where our collections are sold 4 times a year. This means that you will be 20 weeks of the year in Amsterdam
. The Sales Manager will report directly to the Head of Wholesale Benelux
. What you can expect:
- Sell our seasonal collection's to Strategic Key Partners, Franchise Partners, Department Stores, Multi Independents, Pureplay, and Independents, ensuring quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved to maximize sales and profitability
- Manage and build strategic long-terms relationships with existing and new Key Partners, presenting a strong understanding of their business model to maximize sales, profitability and brand equity for the HUGO BOSS Brands
- Accurately prepare pre-season analysis and budgets across all customers to ensure adequate commercial budgets are agreed with key partners based on distribution and minimum product coverage expectations
- Understanding of Franchise Partnership & SIS concepts
- Keep track on stock sales and deliver actions to achieve annual budgets
- Accurate analysis of key partners weekly and seasonal trade performance with clear and immediate feedbacks/action plans to enhance sales performance
- Extensive co-ordination and cross function communication with key internal departments including Customer Service, Marketing, Shop Construction, HR and Finance to ensure Key Partners receive prompt and an exemplary customer journey
- Schedule regular store visits to ensure deliveries, visual merchandising and marketing initiatives are aligned with the HUGO BOSS brand strategies
Create and deliver engaging, seasonal brand and collection trainings to all key partners
- Manage and maintain e-commerce partners online execution ensuring HUGO BOSS Online guidelines and processes are adhered too
- Identify market shifts while being fully aware of product and competition status;
- You'll have a minimum of 2 - 4 years previous wholesale sales experience with a proven track record of taking personal ownership to manage and develop business with strategic key partners
- You'll have a strong strategic, analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
- You'll have the confidence and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive the HUGO BOSS brands forward
- You'll be able to be a strong team player but equally comfortable owning projects individually
- You'll have excellent communication, organisation and presenting skills
- You'll possess a strong interest in fashion and have the desire to become a true HUGO BOSS brand ambassador
- You'll have strong computer and IT skills, preferably Microsoft Office and SAP
- Flexibility is required within this role in order to meet business demands
- Excellent communication in Dutch, French & English is a must have
We want to help you get the best out of yourself in an international environment and give you the opportunity to develop and grow. This of course with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales training (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Employee discounts on our products;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
- Meal vouchers
Has the above position piqued your interest and would you like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS Team, please visit http://group.hugoboss.com/en/career select the above vacancy, create an account and upload your CV and cover letter.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <