This role is key to contextualizing internally the execution of events pertaining to Tiffany& Co, Americas. Working closely with key stakeholders at Global HQ, The Event Production Director will be a key partner with the Americas, VP & Communications function. This position manages the flow and tasks of events as they come up and acts as an integral facilitator for the Americas to support the VP to help manage flawless execution of show and event logistics. Equipped with strong management skills, attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage multiple vendors, projects, tasks and navigate budgets, negotiations, and technical complexities of each project. The position is key to ensuring success in delivery of events as part of the 360 PR approach for retail and press event concepts & ensuring Tiffany & Co remain world class when it comes to events and brand experiences.
The Event Production Director must be able to think strategically while also being hands-on in overseeing the day-to-day execution of the agreed upon strategy with a focus on clients, people, and brand desirability. They will be open and approachable and will work with both the central team and the local teams in a transparent, united and mutually supportive manner. They must model and champion our core belief; People Make the Difference and our values; Be Creative & Innovative, Deliver Excellence and Cultivate an Entrepreneurial Spirit." Key Accountabilities
- Design and partner with PR colleagues on events such as product launches including high jewelry, boutique opening concepts and VIP client experience programs.
- Uphold and promote TCO brand ideals with vendors and freelancers within industry.
- Partner on the conceptualizing of strategic events linked to retail objectives to support Tiffany's Americas business goals.
- Sourcing, curating and maintaining, new vendors, sites and innovative ways of keeping TCO relevant within the industry and amongst competitors. (Site research to include updating of presentations, photographing and storing venues appropriately).
- Work cross functionally to conceptualize the most innovative and best in class events that can be tailored for press, consumer and internal.
- Work cross functionally to develop and plan best practice strategies and ensure project taskforces are clear on deliverables, timelines and roles and responsibilities.
- Develop and manage the overall event processes and proactively develop various components (including event concept, décor, entertainment, social activations, etc.) involving key stake holders.
- Act as central point of contact for Market PR teams on event concept and delivery and communication of the constituents of the Brief.
- Source and manage production companies, agencies and vendors to ensure they are meeting the specific design direction and guidelines that are in line with Tiffany's strategy, brand, image & budget.
- Foster and maintain relationships within the events industry and appropriate event vendors.
- Provide support for VP of Communications & PR, with necessary management skills for both day-to-day project responsibilities, agency and client and freelance team management.
- Work collaboratively with Production Directors and Senior Directors and other department team members to source and secure project resources within budget.
- Working knowledge of budgets and negotiations while strengthening proficiency in logistics, functioning and formatting.
- Innovative thinker. Continual research and updating on current and relevant area of design, technology, industry standards, creative vendors/talent, music, pop culture, etc.
- 10+ years of work experience directly related to either fashion or event production
- Understanding, appreciation, and articulation of the brand
- College degree
- Proven relationships with event design and production contacts in the luxury or fashion industry
- Knowledge and understanding of the Luxury industry, designers, vendors and have industry credibility
- Experience and cultural understanding of global markets and event practices oversees in the luxury market
- Desire and ability to work in team environment and actively engage both colleagues, vendors and Freelancers in open communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent with diversity of knowledge - this role requires managing many different areas for several clients simultaneously; does not get stressed under pressure
- Desire to push oneself to continually learn, expand skill base and industry knowledge
- Have a finger on the pulse of trends, influencers, art, music, food and fashion
- Ability to manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- Familiarity with conceiving and executing large scale events that can be scaled to fit in a retail environment for consumer-facing events
- Comfort with managing budgets
- Must be highly detail oriented, team player, self-starter and able to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel involved
The hiring range for this position ranges from $131,400 - $185,600. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.