The Client Care Advisor is a highly skilled individual who manages diverse customer needs (including. new sales opportunities, client relationship building to encourage repeat purchase, after-sales support and general enquiries) within a luxury omni-channel environment (including. Personal Shopping, E-Commerce, Customer Service and Retail). The Client Care Advisor finds ways to provide an exceptional Tiffany Experience. They are brand advocates delivering the highest service levels to every client and developing strong and lasting client relationships.
The Tiffany & Co. Client Care Advisor will exhibit skills in the following competencies:
- Credibility: Demonstrates character, displays professionalism, models agility.
- Expertise & Judgment: Demonstrates expertise and business acumen, applies judgment, and takes calculated risks.
- Strategy & Innovation: Thinks strategically, inspires creativity, plans and organizes.
- Partnership: Collaborates productively, cultivates and manages talent, communicates with impact.
Strives for excellence, delivers results, and measures outcomes.Service Excellence
Gain and Grow Market Share
- Build enduring client relationships and inspire loyalty to our brand by creating a warm welcome and providing a personal service that ensures clients feel truly valued, which differentiates Tiffany & Co. from the competition.
- Act as a trusted authority and honour commitments to reduce client effort in answer to their enquiry or in resolution of their issue.
- Be curious and interested in the product range that we have availability and refresh knowledge on a regular basis.
- As the client advocate, uphold integrity and accountability of internal departments and business processes to resolve client dissatisfaction and amplify confidence and loyalty. Be familiar with the customer journey to ensure that the client receives the most relevant and accurate response.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence in the escalation of service issues with the appropriate level of concern for the resolution and the client's experience.
Efficiency and Productivity
- Work collaboratively to achieve individual and department sales plan, through use of strategic selling skills to execute sales opportunities and following through with enquiries to generate future sales opportunities.
- Utilise cross-selling, up-selling and promote add-on and personalisation opportunities to maximise the value from a customer interaction
- Consistent realisation and focus on the team's conversion rate and average transaction value metrics and looking for and suggesting ways to drive improvement.
- Respond to customer needs in a consistently efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Display expertise in a multi-system, multi-tasking environment to manage calls, written correspondence and adhere to business processes and policies
- Consistently meet departmental productivity KPIs
- Cultivate and maintain relationships to create a portfolio of relevant clients.
- Leverage portfolio data to execute appropriate client outreach plans-
- Acknowledge and celebrate milestone events to maximise opportunities that create lifetime memories for our customers and support opportunities for repeat purchase
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous sales or service experience in a retail or contact center environment.
- Familiarity with website technology, website navigation and terminology associated with e-commerce.
- Flexibility with work schedule; weekends as required.
- Must have authorization to work and remain in the Italy
- Professional fluency (written and verbal) at least in a second language relevant to the EMEA markets supported