In an industry characterized by unprecedented change, significant shifts in consumer behavior, and the rise of innovative technologies, PVH has seized upon the opportunity to become a more customer-centric and data-driven organization. Members of the Consumer Insights (CI) team advance thought leadership and organizational capability across our brands as well as help identify the business- and brand-building opportunities that will enable and fuel our continued growth.POSITION SUMMARY
As The Consumer Insights Analyst you will help amplify the voice of the consumer by translating consumer insights into actionable strategies to inform product, merchandising, distribution and marketing strategies for Calvin Klein Global and PVH North American Brands (Tommy Hilfiger, Warner's, True & Co.)PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Assist in end-to-end management of quantitative and qualitative consumer insights projects including drafting proposals, questionnaires or discussion guides, managing survey programming and fielding operations and reporting of final data through analysis plans, creation of banners/tabs and PowerPoint reporting
- Provide quality assurance support to other teammates through survey testing, report QC and other qualitative research support needs
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors and effectively collaborate with them in order to successfully complete and deliver insights projects.
- Collaborate with the European Consumer Insights team and vendors to manage the reporting of the CK global brand health tracking programs.
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional partners in strategy, market intelligence, marketing, product development, merchandising and retail to help advocate for consumer-centric decision-making.
- Proactively identify issues and suggest solutions on how to make projects run more smoothly.
- 2-3 years of experience in Market Research, Marketing, Business, Psychology, Mathematics or a related area.
- Previous work experience at a research vendor or consulting firm a plus.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Research, Psychology, Marketing, Statistics, Business, Mathematics, Economics, Communications or related field.Skills:
- Strong project management; managing communication, timelines, defining clear objectives, and delivering key insights on research questions in a timely manner.
- Has experience programming surveys and analyzing data or with focus groups/IDIs via online tools (experience with Dynata, Alida, Qualtrics or Discuss.io a plus)
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Experience building cross-tabs + working with online research tools required.
- Experience in statistical tools preferred, but not required
- Able to contribute to a team environment yet work autonomously
- Has an innate curiosity about consumer behavior
- Fashion and/or Retail experience preferred.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $85,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH