Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
About THE ROLE
Assist the Warehouse Manager in maintaining the smooth operation of a fast moving environment. Responsible for the day-to-day management of people within the warehouse function, to ensure company's targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements, ensuring that staff comply with health, safety and standard operating procedures. Responsible for housekeeping standards and continuous improvement within the warehouse.
- Ensure the efficient running of the warehouse, in order to achieve the highest levels of efficiency in task management, sales, deliveries and profit protection.
- Planning and coordinating of deliveries into the warehouse.
- Processing high volume deliveries, via the WMS and other stock related duties.
- Participate in weekly management meetings and other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff all aspects of the warehouse such as, inbound deliveries, outbound deliveries and on how to utilize space efficiently.
- Drive the efficiency of stock movements to store when it's requested and exceed store/Warehouse targets through motivating the team to achieve these goals.
- Consistently foster a positive warehouse experience by treating all visitors and colleagues in a fair and consistent manner.
- Support the team in delivering the business strategy, and ensuring everyone has received consistent training on product knowledge and warehouse maintenance.
- Achieve company standards/goals for personal results and development.
- Perform manager-on-duty functions, manage warehouse opening/closing functions and the warehouse floor.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have a previous track record of supervisory of exceeding in a warehouse environment
- You'll have previous people management experience with the ability to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll be a team player who recognizes and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
- You'll be confident in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You will be energetic and authentic showing a clear presence on the Warehouse floor.
- You'll approach all issues with a 'can do' approach and act with initiative to find in store solutions.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.