The Assistant Merchandiser for Women's Wovens supports the creation of woven product strategy for the global market. This position works closely with the Merchandiser of Wovens to bring product stories and visions to life, align all needs of global markets. The Assistant Merchandiser will be the true foundation of the team, responsible for information accuracy and timeliness as it relates to seasonal assortments and day-to-day deliverables. The Assistant Merchandiser will work hand in hand with the Merchandiser to help lead cross-functional teams throughout the product development calendar to deliver a Wovens offering that is on brand, on time, and meets or achieves margin targets.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
__________________________________________________________QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Experience:
- Partner with Merchandiser to help define & lead global woven strategy on holistic and seasonal level.
- Strong understanding of marketspace, particularly as it relates to Wovens.
- Thorough attention to detail in all product milestone deliverables including line planning, assortment building, hindsighting, recaps to cross functional teams, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating selling tools as changes to line are made.
- Clear, concise communication skills when downloading various cross functional partners on anything assortment related (updates, drops, adds, pivots in strategy, etc.)
- Maintain all seasonal reports / records (line matrix, change log, sku plans, hindsights).
- Organize proto, SMS and PDP samples for all woven products.
1-2 years of Merchandising and/or Product Development experienceEducation:
Bachelor's degree in Merchandising preferred Skills:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines where multiple deliverables overlap.
- Passion for product, brand, and consumer.
- Understanding of competitive marketplace.
- Eagerness to build and develop relationships.
- Good verbal and written communication abilities.
- High proficiency in Excel.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH