At Zegna the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. Which is why we're looking for a Store Manager to lead the team contributing to our proud legacy and helping shape our vibrant future. What makes you, makes Zegna
As a Zegna Store Manager you will be the business local expert and Brand Ambassador responsible for delivering the business strategy, promoting our casual luxury brand and achieving business objectives for the store. Acting as an entrepreneur, you will build the business inside and outside the store's four walls. You will cultivate a genuine customer-centric culture gaining a deep understanding of the client, ensuring personalized service levels and building authentic and lasting relationships. You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader building an energized, accountable and effective team. Main Responsibilities Business Development and Sales Management
Customer Understanding & Engagement
- Translate store KPI's into action plans for the team. Provide clear, challenging goals and hold the team accountable.
- Ensure every team member develops and executes a daily/weekly/monthly sales strategy including client outreach, appointments (in-store, out-of-store and virtual) and consignments.
- Put in place retention actions through clientelling tools to increase sales in store and virtually.
- Ensure a standard and accurate application of best practices for selling and customer service; hold the team accountable for consistent execution.
- Align staff schedules with sales plans to ensure appropriate floor coverage.
- Interpret competitors' activity and market environment to propose new ideas for business development including the creation of a network of local business partners to act as Zegna Ambassadors and generate client referrals.
Team Development and Team Spirit
- Develop a deep personal connection with the store's top clients; develop customized strategies for growing the top spending customer segment.
- Create a warm and friendly store environment aligned with our casual luxury brand. Develop "story telling" capabilities within the team to ensure the highest level of customer connection.
- Monitor monthly CRM/Marketing KPI's and reporting to capture meaningful customer data for building relationship and ensuring the customer data collection through the appropriate tools.
- Communicate information related to Company/Region priorities and goals and nurture a positive and dynamic internal environment.
- Embrace and promote change and transformation and actively inspire others to do the same.
- Attract and recruit the best profiles through networking and market scouting. Facilitate the on-boarding plan for every new employee.
- Define and assign clear objectives setting challenging goals and monitor individual performances.
- Identify talents and recognize and reward store best performers.
- Coach store team to develop competencies and support their growth; ensure training program deployment.
- Implement effective solution/resolution for all employees' relations issues in collaboration with HR and Retail Area Manager.
Retail and Store Operations
- Partner with VM to identify and implement product placement strategies to maximize store sales.
- Partner with local Merchandising team providing effective feedback on products and collections and keeping up to date on stock situation, consolidation and transfers.
- Ensure the implementation of Company guidelines in terms of store experience (team grooming, music, video, food and beverage etc.) and store maintenance.
- Assess, monitor and improve store's alteration standards through managing store customer advisors and tailors.
- Ensure the store team adheres to guidelines policies and procedures in all areas of operational activity.
- Ensure and supervise the usage of digital services to increase business opportunities and virtual sales and to improve customer service.
What makes you, makes our legacy
- Proven Luxury backgrounds is a must
- Extended Team Leadership experience In Store
- Business development acumen managing large volumes
- Intimate local luxury market understanding
- Fluent in English, proficiency in a second language strongly preferred
Ermenegildo Zegna Group is founded on a proud history of craftsmanship and quality dating back to 1910, with a vision to ethically create the world's finest textiles. Zegna has since expanded to ready-to-wear, becoming one of Italy's most successful family companies and a global luxury lifestyle brand.
Through our vertically-integrated, sheep to shop approach, we strive to create exceptional products without compromising on quality of life for future generations. With over 500 stores and 6,500 employees worldwide, our success is inspired by our founder's pioneering spirit and shaped by the expertise and integrity of every individual at Zegna.