The Talent Acquisition Recruiter for the Southeast market will partner with HR and retail leaders to execute strategic and creative recruiting strategies to attract and hire top retail talent.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Proactively partner with Human Resources Business Partner and Store leadership to understand unique talent needs.
- Provide strategic and creative methodologies for recruiting top talent.
- Conduct full cycle retail recruitment activities, including sourcing candidates, posting positions, and screening talent.
- Help build leadership pipeline for future retail roles.
- Offer options on sourcing techniques, including investigating new technologies and practices for reaching top talent.
- Maximize opportunities with social media and LinkedIn.
- Consult with HR partners on specific staffing strategies for volume hiring, hard-to-fill positions, background check standards and agency resources.
- Act as a consultative partner to the retail market and provide guidance for Oracle Applicant Tracking Recruitment system actions.
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5-7+ years of high volume, professional recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of related business issues, trends, and best practices as it relates to talent acquisition.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships.
- Strong customer-service orientation, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and desire to deliver end to end solutions.
- Excellent technical skills; in-depth knowledge of applicant tracking technology and general Microsoft applications; familiarity with best practices in social networking; ability to leverage technology to attract candidates and drive effective and efficient operations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Industry experience in retail, consumer products or service industry preferred (Retail, Luxury, or multi-brand).
- Experience providing HR support in a field location or through other HR Professionals.
- Prior high volume recruitment experience.