Our Account Services Team (Customer Support) is growing, and with this comes the exciting opportunity to become part of the team in our Berlin office.
As an Account Services Representative, you work with our B2B partners in managing their orders whilst providing the excellent customer service expected from a premium sportswear brand.
This includes account support, product related claims, order management or invoicing.
We embrace the fast and flexible pace dictated by the industry and the company's growth.
- Act as a first point of contact to our internal & external partners and be responsible for their inquiries via email and phone
- You will take the initiative to clarify open questions and issues by proactively connecting with our customers - always aiming for the best solution for all parties
- You will work cross-functionally to get orders to the dealers on time and in full by aligning our interests with other stakeholders and creating a collaborative relationship
- You will work on requests in our CRM-System (Salesforce) and execute them in our ERP system (D365), with great accuracy and attention to detail
- You are committed to sharing your knowledge and experience with the team, as only united we are able to deliver what we call customer service excellence
- You will put your analytical skills to the test and find creative solutions that WOW our customers
- You have previously worked in a customer oriented environment and you have a passion for customer service, emphasizing on delivering high-class experience
- You are a German native speaker and your English skills are business fluent. You feel confident quickly switching from one language to the other. Any other European languages are a big plus
- Being a digital native, working with a modern IT infrastructure excites you. You are at ease when finding your way through new systems and you can easily apply previous knowledge to find your way around
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building - team spirit is not a cliché for you but a must-have in your next role
- You enjoy working with people. As a communication expert, you are empathetic, patient, polite and you are flexible to react to different situations as they arise
- You're well organized and have an innate attention to detail. You're able to work independently and prioritize your tasks, while working within a limited timeframe
Meet The Team
Being in direct contact with our customers means we're able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible.
Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That's why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.