Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To support the Global Sales Development Team we are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months starting mid of January 2024.
Would you like to drive the next success stories for HUGO BOSS AG and make a difference? A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and a lot of fun at work is looking forward to welcoming you.What you can expect:
- Cooperate with the top management and all our global subsidiaries to advance the global omnichannel strategy for HUGO BOSS AG
- Explore business potentials across channels & regions and support the development of go-to-market strategies, global distribution and expansion concepts in order to optimally reach target customers through our BOSS and HUGO brands
- Identify innovative distribution formats, develop new ideas and commercial strategies to enthuse partners and consumers
- Translate market and customer trends into relevant measures and initiatives and support sales projects that help the company achieve its goals
- Support to drive wholesale business holistically and ensure strategies and plans are understood, aligned across the organization and executed in a result-oriented manner
- Support the CSO office with fact-based decision-making, analysis and presentations for internal as well as external events
- Successfully completed a bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in a business management master program or an equivalent and have already acquired some initial practical work experience
- Strong command of German and English
- Profound conceptual skills and excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform
- Your approaches are markedly pragmatic and solution-oriented and you are able to work both on a team and independently
- You demonstrate strong analytical reasoning skills and contribute to the team spirit through your curiosity and passion for new challenges
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.