We are excited to offer the position of Digital Marketing Lead China to an experienced talent to our growing APAC E-Commerce team. On is the fastest growthing sportswear brands globally, and as a Swiss-born company, On strives to act faster, more customized, and more creatively than conventional brands.The Head of Digital Marketing China team consists of performance marketing, campaign and activation, E-Commerce social and content. As the Head of Digital Marketing for China, you will be working alongside the Head of Digital Channels, brand marketing organization and other team members to empower digital channel activation, enhance the customer experience and engage new customers in its end-to-end journey from activation to conversion. In addition, working with the CRM team to further enhance loyalty, engagement, and advocacy. Ensure that campaigns and communication channels preserve the organization's brand and identity while ensuring best-in-class digital consumer journey across all our touchpoints.
- Develop digital channel performance marketing planning and execution, with assurance of proper reach of consumer demographics and supporting sales channel leads in delivering commercial KPIs, and managing overall health of ROAS.
- Own the annual digital marketing calendar, leading the go-to-market process and overseeing the planning and production of content for digital channels.
- Collaborate with sales channel leads and brand marketing to ensure proper planning and landing of activation moments.
- Plan and execute unique and effective social media strategies on key platforms, with a focus on middle and lower funnel driving commercial sales, focused on Tmall, JD.com, Douyin, RED, and Wechat.
- Establish best practices with an exploratory mindset on live streaming format, both in self-live streaming as well as partnering with KOLs/KOCs to bring an unique experience and multi-dimensional story telling format to Chinese audiences.
- Collaborate with retail and brand partners on their digital marketing strategies, ensuring proper brand representation, and supporting cooperative initiatives.
- Own reporting and analytics for digital marketing channels and share meaningful learnings with key business partners at weekly business meetings, hindsight meetings and other ad-hoc meetings.
- Monitor trends, assess new data, and stay up to date with the latest digital marketing advancements.
- E-Commerce channel leads and 3rd party TPs / service providers
- CRM organization to plan digital touchpoints and experiences
- Marketing and campaign teams across China
- Global digital marketing and digital organizations
- Offline channels to plan and execute omni-channel touchpoints and campaigns
- Media Agencies
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong understanding of the E-Commerce / digital landscape in China, with expertise in Tmall, JD.com, Douyin/Tik Tok, RED, etc. As well as the ability to plan consumer digital touchpoints and the role and variances across ecosystems and how they interact with different demographics.
- Good knowledge base of media strategies across a mix of channels and platforms within China, solid experience in driving upper to lower funnel development with ROAS and efficiency in mind, while understanding the balance of growing overall brand awareness and experience.
- Solid understanding of own channels (e.g., .com), earned and paid media (SEA, social, programmatic) methodologies; ability to apply in 360 campaign approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions and levels and to write and prepare executive-level business correspondence.
- Comfortable presenting to and influencing key stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely.
- Ability to influence cross functional teams, cultivate relationships; build consensus & influence business partners. Both within and outside the organization.
- Strong statistical analysis skills and fact-based orientation with the goals of extracting insights and making decisions.
- Good understanding of the competitive landscape/trends in the sportswear industry.
- Solid digital expertise and agency management experience.
- Resilient and detail oriented.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both verbally and written.
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years experience in search, online marketing, or E-Commerce; preferably with a background in sporting goods, consumer goods, or luxury.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
Meet The Team
You will be based in our Shanghai office, but work closely with the digital team in Shanghai/ Zurich. As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the APAC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You'll be part of the China E-comm team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.