Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. We're proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
Responsibilities Store & Team Performance:
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about sales, service excellence and building a team?
- Do you love making a difference?
Lead a team of Client Advisors to develop daily/ weekly /monthly/quarterly action plans to exceed their commercial sales targets.
Develop a High Performing team:
- Deliver and execute on pre-determined commercial sales targets
- Understand and analyse the business needs, productivity, KPIs and provide business insights to determine business performance against commercial sales targets
- Improve business performance by implementing actions with clients, team, VM, Merchandise, or operations.
- Lead the execution of retail excellence standards.
- Partner with senior retail management to monitor, leverage knowledge of competitor activity and implement action plans accordingly.
- Master the selling ceremony techniques and Tiffany Touch to deliver service excellence.
Is floor-based to deliver daily coaching and development to CA's to elevate their ability to maximise client experience and achieve our commercial targets. Supports CA's in rescuing sales.
Build and develop best in class client centric teams:
- Drives performance through regular on-the spot coaching conversations (80% of time spent on the sales floor)
- Embody and inspire the highest luxury standards in presentation and behavior. Following up with the team with feedback or coaching where expectations are not met.
- Onboards, Coaches and Develops the assigned team to maximise performance to acheive/exceed pre-determined commercial sales targets
- Effective and motivating use of company resources to coach and develop team (dashboards, VOC - Client feedback surveys)
- Engages, motivates and inspires team to achieve service excellence and results accountability through employee recognition and company initiatives
- In partnership with senior management, create and execute team development plans, address and action performance management issues of assigned team in timely manner through consistent feedback.
- Identify and recruit talents to conribute to the team.
- Provide regular team coaching as part of morning breifings tailored to opportunties.
- Determine store wide training or development needs in partnership with Training.
- Partner with your team to ensure they are able to execute on pre-determined client portfolio growth and sales targets, cultivating clients with personalized interactions.
- Coach and monitor assigned team's cultivation practices ensuring client portfolio growth targets, high repeat rate and sales goals achieved. Assists CA's in curating elevated memorable experiences for client.
- Deliver high team data capture rate (90%) with a focus on the quality of information gathered and ensure consistency of personalized outreach
- In partnership with client relations, provide support to team to cultivate high value and high jewelry clients.
- Ensure assigned team identifies and creates private appointments daily to generate sales and build client portfolio.
- Identifies daily opportunities to generate energy, brand personality and elevate client experience through the use of hospitality, gifting.
- Share client centric event opportunities and partner with Store manager, Client Relations (if in store) and Client Events to support events.
- Ensure highest levels of in-store luxury experience at all times (NSS and Customer Satisfaction Scores)
- Perform client recovery - resolving client issues/complaints.
- Dynamic, attentive, and inspiring leader who builds relationships with internal and external clients.
- Experience in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results of a team
- Non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Proven ability to develop new high value clients and maintain existing client relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system
- Previous experience in a luxury retail environment
- Previous supervisory/management experience
- Gemology Certificate/Diploma