The name Tiffany & Co. instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories.
- Are you passionate about Luxury Jewelry?
- Do you love making a difference and working in a high performing team?
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
The Demand & Supply Planning Manager is responsible of sales forecasting to support zone strategy & distribution to stores for the entire South Asia Pacific region. They will directly manage the Sales forecasting process and new products distribution and supervises an Inventory Planner in charge of daily activities on baseline distribution & inventory management. While closely working with retail and merchandising teams to have a deep understanding of local specificities and commercial actions and with the team in New York to embrace the central vision. Responsibilities Sales Forecast
- Review & animates the monthly zone best estimate process in collaboration with local merchandising and finance teams to size the production needs for the next 24 months
- Review monthly the Sales Forecasts in collaboration with Central Demand Planning team
- Review new product performance to revise sales forecast quickly after launch
- In partnership with inventory planning and Merchandising, review our buys to optimize our Sell Through and propose network adjustment
- Prepare and diffuse weekly Key Product Report
- Follow-up on Buying quantity and deliveries
- Communicate with central Supply Chain teams to prepare visibility on the coming launches & Share with all departments stock situation for all new products.
- For each New Product, set up target stocks, both at regional warehouse & stores level, based on aligned sales forecasts, assortment & launch strategy with Merchant teams
- Place orders and inform/liaise with warehouse
- Deal with store inquiries about New Products
- Supervises the Inventory Planner, in charge of Target Stock definition, rebalancing operations, new stores management, sold orders & reporting
- 7+ years business experience in Supply Chain in Luxury or retail industry
- College degree and/or business experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage and function in a dynamic environment while handling multiple assignments
- Excellent written/verbal communication and diplomacy skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel & Ability to learn new systems especially BI
- Interest in our brand and products