INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, you can make aspirations a reality! The Personal Shopper is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service by helping customers achieve their desired looks through the selection of personal style items. Our Senior Personal Shopper must also demonstrate extensive knowledge of the fashion industry and the passion and ability to identify the client's tastes, activities, body type and desired image in order to tailor a look to each client's needs.
- Style the clients including creating look books and style guides tailored to each client's needs for reference and inspiration.
- Work alongside more experienced Personal Shoppers to help clients assemble outfits, ensuring proper fit and coordination.
- Manage schedules, assisting with client communications.
- Source Hard to find products which may from time to time, necessitate sourcing through 3rd party online providers
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the lounge's inventory.
- Maintain client records and assist in the organization of client profiles and purchase histories.
- Assist in following up with clients to ensure their satisfaction and address any post-purchase inquiries or concerns.
- Collaborate with Visual Merchandisers to ensure that the lounge's displays and showcases are well-maintained and attractive.
- Stay updated on fashion trends and product knowledge.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a similar role, Personal Shopping or Store Leadership role in Fashion Retail
- Candidates must be based in the UAE
- Arabic or Russian language would be an added benefit for this role
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION