We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose
Assisting to provide business partnership and HR expertise to Supply Chain business to ensure the development and effective implementation of HR programs and initiatives to support business & internal customer needs. To provide wel l rounded HR for Supply Chain Dongguan and China Workshop encompassing recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee relations and any other HR related projects in achieving the success of the business. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Human Resources to... Business Partner Support & Relationships
- Understand the business practices, policies, roles and responsibilities, and people to ensure the HR team is connected and informed to the best support to the business;
- Partner with the leaders to ensure the right level of staffing is achieved in Supply Chain;
- Implement the established HR People Agenda each year with clear standards for timely and high quality deliverables;
- Coordinate and implement China Workshop in pre-integration, integration, and post-integration stage.
- Directly build strong individual connection with the China Workshop staff via engagement programs, to stay close and alert on field needs.
- Foster relationships built on respect and trust to ensure HR has a respected voice;
- Support HR administration works such as on/off boarding administration, maintenance of personnel files and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Assist in the annual performance management in particular to Dongguan office and China Workshop.
- Partner with the Rewards team to ensure all deliverables are on time and in compliance with corporate standards.
- Partner with the leaders in Supply Chain for staff hiring, implement the established strategies to make as an employer of choice in the Industry.
- Recruit China Workshop staff in an efficient and cost-effective manner while maintaining the
organization's qualifications of hiring the best; Corporate HR Support
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Support corporate and employee engagement initiatives;
- Partner closely with Finance Partner, Rewards on ou r c ompensation forecast processes including quarterly outlook(QO), Workforce budget (WFB), A nnual Operation Plan (AOP) and Long Range Plan (LRP).
- Organize cross-functional projects and initiatives, e.g., EI& D initiatives, staff activities, CSR programs, recognition programs and employer branding programs;
- Participate in global HR and ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years of HR/recruitment experience, preferably in fashion, luxury, manufactory industry.
- Familiar with Labor Ordinances in China;
- Ability to interact with all levels of people;
- Good verbal and written communication skills; fluent in English;
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to independently manage priorities and multi-task;
- Creative problem solver, flexible, positive and with great teamwork spirit;
- Demonstrate confidence and ability to network and develop relationships;
- Good computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or email@example.com
Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/ BASE PAY RANGE TO
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit