Sales Associates | Eton Brand Store South Molton St / Selfridges
Eton is a leading, global luxury men’s shirt and accessories brand, founded in 1928 in the village of Gånghester, Sweden. Dedicated to quality, innovation, and style, Eton reaches customers in 45 markets worldwide.
We are looking for enthusiastic and positive sales associates to join our Eton shirts retail team in London. This position can be offered on a part-time or full-time basis, depending on the applicant’s needs and circumstances. The successful candidates will be well presented and articulated, with the confidence to offer a luxury service and build relationships with clients.
In addition to sharing our core values you as a candidate are:
- A sales person, both in values and volumes of sales
- Well-mannered, articulated and can communicate to customers on all levels
- Smart and presentable with an ability to work as part of a team or individually to deliver and maintain a high standard of service in every aspect
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Fluent in English, additional language is considered a plus
- Greeting customers entering the store with identifiable enthusiasm and a desire to help everyone
- Building up a client base and proactively contacting customers and maintaining relationships
- Be one of our Custom Made and Endless Aisle ambassadors
- Maintaining store standards and re-merchandising the store based on current and in-store trends
- Proactively working with KPI’s and budget through a solution selling process
- Willingness to undertake stockroom duties and inventory needs
- Assisting the management team in maximizing stores sales and profitability
You will be hired in the London region and will be assigned to work at South Molton St. or at our store in Selfridges
Position: Full time/Part time
Joining date: October/November 2023
We review applications on an ongoing basis
Are you the right candidate? Send your application, including CV and Cover letter to Store Manager Mauricio Frangipani, or call +44 7775 710067 if you have any questions.