Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months, starting 15th February 2024.
The Global Planning & Retail Reporting team creates transparency, ensures accurate, relevant, and timely Retail Performance data, facilitates cross-functional bonds to optimize the merchandise across all regions and steers the business with an end-to-end focus across the full collection lifecycle.What you can expect:
- Support the Global Planning & Retail Reporting team in all daily tasks and be in contact with various teams, such as the Global Buying team / Marketing / In-Season Response / Business Units
- Facilitate Global Retail Planning & Buying processes, e.g. by providing performance reporting, quantitative analysis
- Support in creating / updating global order and sell out analysis for all Retail channels by collecting data from different sources / database
- Support in reporting optimization projects and Adhoc analysis
- Testing of SAP based applications & BI reports as well as Dashboards
- Work cross-functional by providing relevant merchandising information / preparing presentations, e.g. Marketing/Board presentations
- You are studying Economics, Business Administration or Business Informatics or a related field and you already passed the first semesters
- You have very good analytical, time management and organizational skills
- You are highly proficient with MS Office (esp. Excel & Power Point)
- You have good English skills (written and verbally)
- You like working in a team but you are also flexible and able to work independently
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.