We are excited to offer a Site Services/on-site support technician position in IT to an entrepreneurial new member of our growing Vietnam team. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast, decide quickly, and give you high levels of responsibility. You are familiar with different IT systems and technologies and you understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements. Naturally, you have a "can do" attitude and you take pride in building rather than preserving.
- Provide timely technical support for end users, addressing hardware and software issues, in HCMC and Hanoi Offices, according to the specifications by Group IT
- Organize and administer IT hardware and software support
- Purchase, set up, and distribute IT equipment while continuously managing IT assets (experience with MDM - Jamf is a plus)
- Manage meeting room equipment for video conferencing
- Coordinate both sites for video, town hall events, high-level/management meetings
- Perform monthly maintenance and documentation
- Perform hardware/software troubleshooting (work with 3rd parties and internal teams)
- Log Incidents, and work closely with vendors for equipment issues, parts replacements, etc.. (Logitech, Google Chrome-box, Google Meet, etc.)
- Supports and manages specific On IT systems administration and configuration tasks
- Collaborate with the Application Support / 2nd Level teams and external vendors/partners
- Supports a fully cloud-based IT landscape and expanding cross-functional technology integrations
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in on-site technical support and customer-facing environment
- Proficiency with Apple products and troubleshooting abilities
- Good knowledge of service desk and ticket management systems and workflow
- Audio Visual administration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge about video conferencing (Google Meet, Logitech) and IT event experience
- Passionate to learn and adopt new technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Availability to travel to our Hanoi office
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in English
Meet The Team
The IT team is a small and dynamic team focusing on new expansion projects and IT service delivery to operational locations such as our retail stores, offices and showrooms. We provide end to end IT solutions for our workplaces including IT infrastructure, AV solutions, printers and desktop monitors to name a few.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.