Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
As the Home Associate Project Manager you will work as part of the Agency team, partnering with Project Management Leaders, Marketing and Business partners on strategic projects. Working cross functionally on the development, implementation and delivery of Marketing & Advertising Campaigns/Shoots, Ecommerce, Social, Paid Media, Email, Localization, AR, Subscriptions, Print, OOH and more. This role will require an understanding of the current luxury retail industry, technology system landscapes, project management processes, agile delivery methodologies and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget while managing interdependencies and ongoing updates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage 360 Programs/Projects working across Marketing, Creative, Product, UI/UX, and Development partners to deliver high-quality digital solutions
* Work within a team of Project Managers at the Program and Project level in support of the development of digital campaigns across channels that drive brand experience, creative expression, and business results
* Work cross-functionally on large tech initiatives in a fast-paced retail environment, projects will include mobile, digital, social, and store technologies
* Partner closely with creative operations manager, creative director, art director, copy team, shoot production, print/video production, and studio on the execution of projects, ensuring delivery on time and on budget, including but not limited to:
* Route layouts, job bags, and project estimates for approval
* Collaborate with various departments to ensure compliance
* Legal - layout/image rights clearances
* Copy/Client (internal and external) - manuscript approvals; descriptives for mailers; store tags for ads
* Finance - obtain approved estimates & POs in a timely manner and save in the software/server
* Partner with your Project Management leader, resourcing and team load balancing, strategic and new initiatives
* Work closely with employees, contractors, and vendor teams holding them accountable for delivery by clearly developing and communicating plans with interdependencies and deliver against the diverse portfolio
* Deliver programs for Desktop, Social, Email, Apps, and Mobile Web experiences
* Work with Creative, Marketing, Innovation, Solution Architects, Technology Delivery Managers, Technology Delivery Managers, Vendors and Developers, Studio and Advertising.
* Develop status reports, timelines, control project scope and economics, approve changes, manage and resolves issues, risks, and conflicts across all projects in your team.
* Serve as a single point of contact and the escalation point between cross-functional teams and for your team
* Demonstrate our Ralph Lauren values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative
* Partner with marketing teams to develop clear briefs outlining business requirements and full user experience
* Navigate creative approvals with senior management, marketing partners, and creative leads
* Be a final sign-off for your program project to validate all business requirements are being met and all functionality works, prior to approving for releases.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* High-level project management experience. Experience in a digital e-commerce environment, experience in the fashion industry or Advertising Agency is a plus
* Experience in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple accounts and priorities across multiple channels
* Excellent leadership and communication skills, with proven management skills in Digital and Social platforms
* Strategic thinker, able to translate business objectives into 360 project plan
* Knowledge of Salesforce, Commerce, and Supply Chain technical landscape is a benefit.
* Customer-oriented, diplomatic, and able to deftly balance business, creative and tech perspectives
* Creative, innovative thinker with a solution-oriented approach and ability to identify opportunities and efficiencies
* Collaborative, motivated, and energetic with the ability to motivate teams to produce quality work on time and within budget
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project management software; ability to learn additional systems quickly