Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a member of the HUGO BOSS Human Resources team, the Employee Relations Specialist
is both a strategic and trusted advisor that provides advice and counsel to business and leaders to help mitigate risk and ensure best practices. This role is remote base.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Understanding of business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the US.
- Partner closely with HR Leaders and people managers on employee relations matters not limited to advising management on employee discipline, performance concerns, termination and reasonable accommodations and other related ER matters.
- Conduct timely, objective and thorough internal investigation including but not limited to allegations of harassment, discrimination, accommodation, retaliation along with employee wages/ salaries and other employee concerns .
- Hands-on approach with understating the population as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Investigates and recommends ways to resolves conflict. Prepare formal reports of findings and recommendations in a timely manner.
- Coach employees on policy and procedure applications, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, and change management to promote a fair and equitable work environment.
- Partner with Senior Director and Sr. Manager of HR and employment council in working with internal departments to resolve complex HR issues.
- Partner in implementing and communicating company policies and procedures to managers and team members.
- Facilitate HR administration, including initiatives based on changes in compliance regulations.
- Other duties, research, and special projects as assigned.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology preferred.
- At least 5 years of Employee Relations experience.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be a part of an inclusive team environment while building strong relationships with peers, leaders and other cross functional teams.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Strong relationship-building and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees.
- Knowledge of HR employment related laws/practices.
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.