For the past 22 years, we've committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It's what we do best, and we're on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we're strong, but together we're unstoppable.About the Role
The Director of CRM plays an essential role in developing and supporting Athleta's CRM strategies. This data driven, customer focused individual will be part of the CRM team whose objective is to understand customer behaviors that drive long term value, loyalty and engagement and to identify opportunities for personalization across the customer lifecycle.
The Director of CRM will bring voice of customer into key business moments as well as the creative pipeline to infuse customer into product and marketing creation.What You'll Do
This position reports into the Senior Director of CRM, as part of the Marketing organization. This role plays a critical part in working cross functionally with performance marketing, digital experience, merchandising, customer data and analytics, finance and other key stakeholders to educate on client insights, evangelize customer priorities and drive overarching CRM strategies and programs.
- Combine customer data and analytics, consumer insights and market research to understand areas of opportunity to develop CRM programs
- Develop learning agenda to influence personalization testing in line with overarching CRM strategy and company priorities
Who You Are
- Oversee planning, forecasting and development of CRM programs with cross-channel partners across multiple marketing channels
- Develop analysis, reports and hind sights to share with key stakeholders
- Recommend segmentation, targeting, lifetime value, and personalization tactics to improve response & conversion and maximize marketing ROI
- Drive personalization across email and site through custom audiences, journeys, and customer lifecycle stages
This person is customer obsessed, innovative and strong at communicating complex information to a wide range of audiences. This person is a strong collaborator and able to partner with teams across the organization.
The Director of CRM will partner with central teams on customer data and consumer insights, understanding available resources and tools to develop CRM strategies.
- Strong quantitative background, with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and solve complex problems
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Comfort navigating large company environment
- Customer-obsession, entrepreneurial spirit, persistence, bias towards action and a well-rounded skill set
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7+ years of experience in a CRM or marketing role, preferably in a retail environment
Benefits at Athleta
- Strong data analysis and Excel skills
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $156,400 - $207,200 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.