Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories. From our products to our people, we have a long and proud tradition of ensuring we have the highest standards of quality. These standards have made Tiffany & Co. one of the world's most recognisable luxury brands with close to 300 stores worldwide.About the role
We now have a rare and exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced operations management professional to join our team as Team Manager, Operations in our Pitt Street, Flagship store.
Reporting to the Store Director, as a member of store management, you will effectively lead, develop and support your team who are responsible for Merchandise, Facilities, After Sales client service and logisitics. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead security operations
- Manage store facilities and all store systems
- Ensure compliance across Work Health Safety practices
- Manage store administration and rostering procedures
- Oversee shipping, replenishment of merchandise/stock levels
- Develop a high performing team
- Minimum three years people leadership experience
- Prior management or project management experience, preferably within the retail and/or luxury retail industry
- Proven ability to manage in store operations whilst considering profitability and operational efficiencies
- Proven experience in managing client services teams and after sales programs
- Strong analytical skills and IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who builds relationships with internal and external clients
- Non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
This is just the beginning.
- Generous salary & bonus, incentives employee discounts and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team