We believe in the power of delivering the Tiffany Experience to each and every client, where every interaction is an opportunity to make a lasting impression through connection and discovery.
Being a part of Tiffany & Co. means being part of a collective vision aligning extraordinary jewels, exceptional craftsmanship, and unwavering commitment to corporate sustainability. We are proud to be a part of an organization that cherishes its rich heritage, while embracing relentless change for the better.
At Tiffany, we uphold the highest standards and live our values in our day-to-day work. Together, we carry on a legacy that transcends time, inspiring others with our remarkable blend of innovation and service excellence. As a Tiffany Ambassador you will:
Embody the Tiffany Touch
- Deliver the Tiffany Touch to every client you interact with and set the tone for their visit
- Connect daily with clients, building brand desirability through unique face-to-face interactions and inspiring storytelling.
- Have a significant influence on the client's journey and experience within the store. Tiffany & Co Ambassadors greet and welcome clients as the embodiment of the Tiffany Warm Welcome and hold the critical position of embodying the brand through every client interaction.
- Welcome all clients in a warm and courteous manner, helping to create an exemplary luxury experience that positively impacts both service and sales.
- Provide support for client appointments, including hospitality support, ensuring guests have a seamless and memorable experience.
- Make a positive first impression by checking in guests for appointments and special events.
- Attend to the needs of internal and external clients while greeting and directing clients throughout the store ensuring Tiffany expectations are always delivered, during regular store hours and special events.
- Communicate with management any potential service issues in a timely manner.
- Share client interactions and impressions of the brand with management.
- Foster collaboration and works best in a team environment.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate agility when it comes to change.
Optimize the Environment
- Exhibit passion and instill inspiration using in-depth storytelling to share knowledge of the World of Tiffany and the artworks that lie within.
- Conduct guided tours of the store, galleries, exhibitions, and activations, showcasing Tiffany & Co.'s rich history and luxury offerings
- Consistently deliver a knowledgeable and curated experience for every client.
- Engage in bespoke conversations to elevate the in-store experience and discern client needs, partnering them with the appropriate Client Advisor to achieve sales goals.
- Exhibit a mastery of knowledge of Tiffany & Co. heritage, and values.
- Accurately manage floor waiting lists and execute efficiencies and best practices to better support in-store experience.
- Create positive first & final impressions by greeting at the main entrance.
- Support in hosting role for special events and VIP functions, ensuring guests receive the highest level of service.
- Support the hospitality team to enhance the client experience through swift coordination and provide amenities.
- Support the Back of House team as needed to ensure Clients and Client Advisors receive their merchandise in a timely fashion.
- Minimum of 1 year of retail, or luxury retail store experience or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality, museum/art gallery, etc.).
- Strong brand and product knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Thoughtful, curious, optimistic outlook.
- Must have authorization to work in Canada.
- A college/university degree
- Previous experiences in a luxury fast paced environment.
- Experience giving tours or public speaking engagements.
- The ability to speak multiple languages.