As the CRM Email Marketing Manager, you will co-manage the email and SMS marketing program for the Americas region, specifically focusing on our automated send strategy. You will partner in shaping the overall lifecycle & communication strategy and drive execution to regional specific audiences throughout the customer journey. You nurture the customer through the different stages from on-boarding to post purchase flows identifying valuable customer touch points through analyzing customer behavior. You will be setting up engaging drip campaigns, executing transactional and behavioral triggered email and SMS on a large scale.
- Support the overall email + SMS strategy and CRM roadmap, enabling testing strategies around creative, messaging and segmentation to optimize overall customer outreach and performance
- Own the customer lifecycle strategy specifically within automations, optimizing the series based emails (welcome series, abandoned cart, post purchase and lapsed buyer) working closely with the global CRM team
- Manage and execute all drip campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle journey from activation to retention using transactional and behavioral triggers to ensure high customer engagement
- Dive deep into user data and analyze customer behavior to create targeted regional strategies to drive desired behavior e.g. through segmentation, personalisation, identifying new touch points and further optimisation of existing flows
- Co-drive the retention KPI's and work on retention and loyalty tactics in alignment with the global CRM team
- Establish strong collaboration across global functional teams and channels to ensure high standards of design & copy, a coherent customer journey from email to conversion always putting the customer first
- Apply a strong understanding of new tools and marketing software, and have the desire and ability to create best in class campaigns for On using the right technology and features
- Define and continually refine key performance metrics to measure overall CRM effectiveness building your own dashboard and reporting and driving relevant insights
- 4+ years of lifecycle email marketing or multi-channel CRM experience, ideally in DTC business with focus on the Americas region
- You have exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills working effectively across functional teams with digital marketeers, growth teams, designers, engineers, data scientists and content editors
- Proven experience in segmentation and audience targeting, analysing large sets of user data and the ability to turn findings into meaningful actionable insights
- A strong understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and a good grasp of what role each piece of technology plays
- Salesforce, HTML/CSS and SQL coding familiarity alongside platforms such as Sailthru, Zephyr Coding, Wunderkind, Looker reporting is considered a plus
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed - what else?
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.