About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
The Visual Coordinator is responsible for driving the visual standards across selected accounts across the one region primarily, and all regions as required. This role is office based with no direct reports but will support and coach selected franchisees remotely in delivering the Gap Inc. visual proposition to deliver against functional VM metrics.
In collaboration with the RVM and the regional, this role will drive the franchisee's commercial plan, applying VM commercial tactics to support the franchisee in meeting and exceeding identified financial goals or targets. In addition, this role will be responsible as required for supporting the market week process, working hands on in a corporate showroom envrionment to deliver inspirational product presentation.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Review and validate floor plans, window mock ups and marketing production to support franchisee in successful planning of seasonal VM strategy. Review and validate photos/videos of partner execution and seasonal checklists; share results and feedback via RVM team or directly to franchisee to improve execution.
- Provide seasonal coaching, training and guidance to support and develop skillset of franchisee VM teams in country. Has expert product knowledge and training skills.
- Work hands on in the setup of the corporate showroom for seasonal market weeks across all Gap Inc. brands as required, supporting the RVM to present the commercial product strategy in a compelling way.
- Use appropriate VM tools in line with brand thinking to train and develop region and country vm teams on visual standards, seasonal planning, execution and commerciality.
- Maintain awareness of competitive retail landscape and react appropriately through the application of VM commercial tatctics which challenge and drive the visual proposition to maintain brand integrity while not compromising commerciality.
- Knows KPI's and goals for selected franchise markets, how markets are performing to those goals & has action plans in place to achieve results in areas of influence.
- Focuses on supporting franchise partners to improve KPI performance through visual merchandising and effective in-season management of product presentations, usingsales data to validate and explain why product & shop layout moves take place.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Established visual merchandising experience at Flagship/Top store level in a similar retail environment. Wholesale VM experience would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on visual merchandising skills
- Has ability to train and coach others in a one to one or to train in a group forum on VM skills and processes to support excellent execution
- Can demonstrate coaching, influencing and relationship building skills, with intnernal and external teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral, fluency in Spanish is not essential but is advantageous
- Ability to prioritize work effectively and handle multiple competing demands, with a willingness to work flexble hours as required to meet the needs of the business
- Must be able to & willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $68,200 - $86,900 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.