With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH HR team are a group of focused, forward thinking, and commercial individuals all passionate about offering an outstanding Associate experience. Working at pace, the Talent Acquisition team are fanatical about talent. They are determined to find the best people for PVH whilst ensuring the candidate journey is a positive one! They offer a seamless and consultative service to their stakeholders always making sure they are working to the highest standards.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Talent Acquisition, the Specialist for Talent Acquisition works closely with our Head Office Associates to ensure teams are fully resourced and operational with top tier talent across the Region North business. (UK, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Netherlands).
- Ensuring the daily running of a professional, friendly and engaging hiring team that lives up to and delivers PVH Behaviors based on the PVH Values.
- The end-to-end recruitment cycle, delivering a high-quality best practice internal recruitment service across all positions for their respective business areas.
- Oversee the management of all recruitment advertising channels ensuring multiple sourcing methods to secure the best talent.
- Reporting spends, savings and KPI overview to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager on a monthly basis.
- Manage the candidate journey, liaising with applicants, answering questions, arranging interview, and providing action focused feedback.
- Working closely with the HR Business Partnering team in planning for business growth both immediate and future.
- Providing advice and guidance to hiring managers on hiring best practice; the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role.
- Headhunting and talent mapping to help find the best candidates in a proactive manner.
- Working on Workday system to advertise and manage candidates, ensuring candidate experience is at the forefront of our focus.
- Support on delivering training across PVH Region North to promote recruitment best practices and great candidate experience not just from Talent Acquisition, but also Hiring Mangers.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have previous experience of recruitment ideally for a fashion retailer and ideally across multiple geographical locations.
- You'll be an expert at sourcing with experience managing the full recruitment life cycle, (including marketing, advertising, interviewing).
- You'll Stay Curious, displaying strong market knowledge and constantly keeping up to date with recruitment trends and the wider industry across our full region, in all geographical locations.
- You'll work as part of a team, identifying hiring solutions in all areas of the business, constantly Collaborating to Win.
- You'll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability Inspire Trust and build relationships with ease.
- You'll Take Ownership, being skilled in analysis, time management, problem solving and innovative thinking.
- You will work well with change, being able to Adapt Fast and work with pace.
- You'll be commercially astute and Make Informed Decisions, you Act with Purpose communicating with impact across all levels.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.