Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The PVH EMEA tax team is looking for a Tax Consultant to join the team. The team consists currently of 4 FTE's who are responsible for tax related matters for the PVH group entities in the EMEA territory, such as but not limited to corporate income tax, transfer pricing, wage tax and indirect tax (VAT and customs duties). The tax team works closely together with other departments like HR, Treasury, Legal, Finance, Technology etc. and has a close relationship with the local EMEA finance teams and the other regional tax teams.The Position
The Tax Consultant will be part of the PVH EMEA tax team based at the European headquarters of PVH in Amsterdam and will report to the VP Tax. As a Tax Consultant, you will be supporting the tax team and the EMEA PVH group entities with your expertise on various tax-related matters and assure PVH entities comply with international and local tax laws and regulations in countries across EMEA, while minimizing tax liabilities and optimizing tax strategies. You will be involved in the day-to-day tax management for the PVH Dutch operations and collaborating with different EMEA business teams. Next to the general international tax expertise, the candidate needs to have affinity and knowledge of (Dutch) wage tax and social security rules.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the Tax Consultant will have both a national (wage tax and social security) character as well as an international (CIT/TP) focus and will include but are not limited to:
The Ideal Candidate
- Provide practical and technical tax (wage tax and social security) support and advise to the business in the Netherlands and throughout the EMEA territory.
- Maintain and evaluate on an ongoing basis the current wage tax control framework.
- Advise and support HR/payroll and Legal with tax advice and support, amongst others regarding global mobility of employees, monitoring the "working from abroad policy" and work closely together with the tax team to reflect the related transfer pricing matters to ensure compliance with local and international tax and social security laws and regulations.
- Work closely together with HR/payroll regarding communications related to payroll aspects with the Dutch tax authorities, including but not limited to benefits and WKR filings.
- Support on statutory, internal, and external wage tax audits in the EMEA territory.
- Support HR and Legal with review and drafting of employment contracts, settlement agreements and any related documentation.
- Support the EMEA PVH group entities in staying up to date with changes in (inter)national tax laws and regulations and conducting research on complex tax issues that may affect the PVH business, such as but not limited to supporting the PVH companies with the implementation of GloBE (Pillar 2) and Public CbCr reporting.
- Advise the PVH group entities on international restructuring, tax planning and implementation of certain tax and finance projects, focused on optimizing the tax position of the PVH group, preventing tax risks, and providing recommendations for mitigating measures.
will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Master's degree in tax law or fiscal economics.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably a tax consultancy firm combined with in-house experience.
- Knowledge of and affinity with wage tax regulation is required.
- Ability to quickly analyze data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all important internal (colleagues of the different HR, Finance, Tax and Legal Departments in Europe, Asia, and the US) and external stakeholders (tax advisors and tax authorities.
- Hands-on, pro-active and dedicated.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both verbal and written. German and French language skills are an asset.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.