With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
PVH Wholesale is a major player and contributor to the success of the Region North business. Our premium, fast paced and digitally advanced wholesale environment is like no other offering an engaging client experience as well as an epic place to work!
The team are a group of truly innovative and passionate individuals all striving for excellence and to be at the top of their game. They operate autonomously and have the creative license to think differently, constantly bringing new ideas to the table.
The Account Manager is responsible for existing account development and growth in their designated territory, alongside opening and developing new accounts.
- Work closely with Sales Manager in driving regional account sales initiatives across individual channel
- Manages own portfolio of wholesale accounts, building new and managing existing relationships with regional wholesale customers, providing them with excellent customer service which is prompt, informative and engaging
- Focus on brands and category performance from a sell out as well as sell in perspective to create growth opportunities for immediate revenue and long term opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with wholesale operations to optimise the shipping targets
- Being the voice of the regional accounts, with regard to assortment planning, marketing plans, in-store and online
- Identify new/potential growth opportunities within the UK and Irish market distribution
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all regional account related initiatives, successful Shop In Shop projects and the representation of the brand
- Build and maintain close relationships with external stakeholders; provide in-season support (e.g. order fulfilment issues, additions, B2B-portal, direct sales) and manage accounts in line with strategic direction for the market
- Demonstrate intimate understanding of our products, vision, and business; Be able to help anyone understand any aspect of the company
- Collaborate with marketing team to drive marketing strategies and initiatives as and when required
- You'll have experience and a proven track record in Wholesale territory sales.
- You'll Take Ownership; having a desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- You'll be able to demonstrate relationships and Collaborate to Win with key buyers and merchandising teams
- You'll Inspire Trust; having strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease
- You'll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You will work well with change, being able to Adapt Fast and work with pace
- You'll Stay Curious; having an immersive fashion trend interest and knowledge of major accounts and market needs
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have excellent negotiation skills, Making Informed Decisions and always backing yourself with data and insights
- You'll have a Full Clean Driving License
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.