Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are seeking an Operations Co-ordinator to support the Commercial and Supply Chain Function within the business. The candidate will reinforce the operational team with regular information, reporting and management of the A-Pool DC. Updating relevant people and functions with latest performance information. Compiling and managing data and analysis according to business needs to ensure we deliver targets, maintain customer experience and support the HBUK logistics team.What you can expect:Managerial Responsibilities
Stock control support -
- To cover and support the A-Pool Operations manager in his absence
- To review and monitor any continuous improvement initiatives implemented
- Be able to develop and manage a team of Operations Admin Staff
- Monitoring stock levels and shipments from central warehouse and external suppliers. Supporting our partner with relevant information to manage the inventory.
- Stock control the forecast to ensure on time deliveries, and warehouse capacity.
- Ensure good communication on all Inbound processes are in place with the 3PL
- Provide effective communication, updates and provide escalations as required on critical or serious issues to your line manager and relevant internal team.
- Ensure stock processes are followed to ensure stock risk is minimised and stored in a compliant manner.
B2B Fulfilment -
- Reporting and reconciling invoices vs orders/ deliveries.
- Collate and distribute short term forecast to relevant internal depts for weekly planning and resource meeting.
- Ensure daily reports are received in timely manner, checking data, highlighting any potential risk.
- Compiling daily data into weekly & monthly reporting for KPI check.
- Retrieval of in house data system (BIS) reporting weekly. To consolidate and allow management to monitor performance levels.
- Supporting the Operations Manager as point of contact for warehouse working with the wholesale team to ensure co-ordination of all shipments and be able to resolve first line queries and escalations
- Work with the transport team to ensure all POD queries and log maintenance are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Monitoring the inbound schedule for external suppliers to validate and close PO's at end of season.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good Operational management experience
- Prior experience within a retail based supply and logistics department.
- ERP systems (SAP) knowledge advantage but not essential.
- Understanding of web based tracking and reporting tools.
- Understand and represent the brand attributes & values
- Excellent communication skills. With the ability to communicate across functions
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate & train
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy, is analytical and logical thinking
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and is driven to continually improve
- Always presents a professional image
- Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets
- Able to handle multiple demands and completing priorities successfully
- Seeks opportunities to be proactive and pre-empt operational needs
- Demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds expectations
- Shows innovation and initiative
- Influencing and communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work offsite at 3PL as and when needed.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <