Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Spring 2024 - eCommerce Operations Intern
willhave the opportunity to make a true impact within a growing organization and team and gain valuable knowledge and insight into many areas of our digital business (directly operated sites servicing US/Canada/Mexico, as well as concession/drop ship retail partners).Ecommerce Operations areas of responsibility/areas include:
Customer service policy/administration, customer survey/feedback program, site experience, fulfilment/logistics operations, payment, fraud, financial/ops reporting & benchmarking, and all other factors impacting the customer experience. The Ecommerce Operations Intern will also play a role in department projects and enhancements, including but not limited to market research, project organization, implementation support, testing, data analysis and reporting.
As a Spring 2024 Intern:
What you can expect:
- You must be able to work on location, 20-24 hours per week
- Intern for the full Spring term - January 22 - May 10, 2024.
- The minimum & maximum rate of pay will be fixed at $15 per hour.
- You must be a rising Junior or Senior at a college/ uiversity pursuing a bachelor's degree
- This position is not eligible for relocation
- Active involvement in ecommerce & omnichannel related company-wide projects supporting the team in business requirement & process definition as well as implementation
- Order troubleshooting: Assist ops team members with resolving order issues caused by missing/inadequate information, fulfillment issues, complaints, fraud claims, backend system problems, etc.
- Retail partner operations: Assist team with monitoring dropship/concession partner operations, including actioning any cancelation/return requests and regular reporting
- Testing/QA: Assist ops team during monthly front and back end releases/enhancements/IT development and help to QA sites and report any issues/help to resolve them
- Creation of presentations, documents and other analyses to support project management leads in the different phases of project implementation
- Customer sentiment monitoring/reporting: Assist ops team with monitoring customer chat transcripts and survey responses and escalate any concerns to the appropriate partners internally
- Employee discount program: Assist with new user setup and prepare monthly reports for HR; assist with maintaining active user list and managing weekly additions/removals
- Ad hoc reporting/tasks: Assist ops team with miscellaneous requests and data pulls/analysis as they relate to ongoing projects or initiatives
- Competitive analysis/landscape monitoring: Monitor competitor sites and log any inventive or best-in-class customer service policies or online experiences that should be raised to internal stakeholders for consideration
- Support in workshops and meetings
- English language proficiency (Spanish or French a plus!)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, ability to contribute to team spirit through curiosity and passion for new challenges
- Experience working in SAP is a plus
- Studying a related field
- Interest in ecommerce industry
- Potentially eligible for school credit
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Generous employee discount
- Potential to extendinternship from Spring to Summer, based on performance.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.