Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern to join the CRM Consulting team in March 2024 for the duration of 6 months.Who is our customer? What makes him loyal? Where can we discover new potentials in our customer data base? Do you find these questions as exciting as we do?Support the CRM Consulting Team working with all our local offices around the globe, discovering insights and driving local CRM strategy.In an exciting and international working environment you have the possibility to bring theory into action and to get a deep insight into the exciting and diverse world of CRM.What you can expect:
- You support the CRM consulting in their daily exchange with the local subsidiaries and help clarifying and establishing local CRM campaigns and processes
- You support with the creation of training and briefing documentation and presentations
- You support the team with the creation of reports and analysis to discover local trends and opportunities for CRM activities
- As part of all of the above mentioned tasks you communicate confident and professionally with the local market responsibles
- Additionally, you have the chance to get insights into other working areas within the CRM department and the chance to manage sub projects autonomously
- You are currently doing your bachelor degree in business, marketing, retail or a similar field and ideally have first practically experiences in CRM or Retail
- You have strong analytical capabilities and have a structured and strategic manner of thinking and working
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language, written and spoken
- You have good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate independently with counterparts within the CRM department and our CRM responsibles around the globe
- You love working in team and have a proactive working spirit to follow up key topics and actively participate in daily team operations
- Ideally, you have some cultural experience with Asian countries
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.