As the Program Manager for our Retail Expansion, you will be responsible for overseeing & reporting the end-to-end New Store Opening (NSO) process, ensuring the successful expansion of our own store fleet globally. You will drive all aspects of the NSO process: tracking key milestones, identifying critical paths, reporting risks, and ensuring stakeholder alignment through all phases from location scouting, design development, construction to operations handover. Your goal is to deliver all new store opening projects on time, increase process efficiency and speed of our global own Retail store expansion.
- Oversee, track & report the new store opening process end-to-end (site strategy / real estate scouting / lease negotiations / design development / construction / operations handover) - This includes setting standards, providing clear timelines, coordinating budgets and expected results and keeping cross-functional teams accountable
- Identify and proactively address risks associated with new store opening projects, collaborating closely with stakeholders to ensure successful outcomes
- Maintain transparent communication with relevant stakeholders and leadership, providing updates on project status, potential delays, and risks
- Gather and share project learnings and optimize the new store opening process across real estate, design, construction, and retail operation team
- Synthesize feedback and insights from open stores to inform design and construction retrofits and renovation. Kick-off and drive implementation of retrofits/ renovations
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in executing retail store projects, with a strong background in retail expansion - International retail expansion experience is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail store design, construction, and retail operations on a global scale
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of successfully delivering projects on time effectively and efficiently
- Familiarity with local and international building codes and regulations
- You have an entrepreneurial growth mindset, eager to challenge the status quo and innovate to drive business growth
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, but love to also get your hands dirty and do the heavy lifting yourself
Meet The Team
As you might expect from an ambitious consumer brand, the Retail team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars is used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets, and is responsible for creating winning tools, campaigns and experiences in On's offline channels that run along the full length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed - what else?
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.