With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH finance team is instrumental to the success of the PVH Region North business. Acting as true business partners the team are responsible for providing accurate, timely and reliable information which supports and shapes our strategic direction.
The team culture is like no other, they are extremely supportive of each other, pulling together through the busy periods they always make sure they have fun and celebrate their successes.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, Region North, this business partnering role will lead the retail commercial finance team across Region North, responsible for combining financial and market data to create better insight in to business performance and its potential opportunities.
The role will lead the financial management processes including all weekly, monthly and quarterly results reporting and analyses for the Region North retail business and have ownership of financial and operational business reviews with the Retail Directors and Area Managers across Region North.
The role will have direct reports from the local markets across Region North i.e. in the UK, Netherlands and Nordics and will therefore include travel to these markets.Responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the controlling function for the retail business segment, ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting, analysis, and insights to support effective decision-making.
- Drive the implementation of financial planning and budgeting processes for the retail business, working closely with cross-functional teams to align financial targets with business objectives.
- Monitor and consolidate retail sales performance, including sales volumes, pricing, and margins, for the region, providing regular reports and insights to senior management.
- Collaborate with the finance leadership team to drive financial performance and accountability for the retail business, identifying opportunities for cost optimization and revenue growth.
- Partner with retail operations, store teams and Business Controlling HQ to provide financial and business insights and support strategic initiatives, such as store profitability analysis, labor optimization, and store network planning.
- Conduct financial analysis and modeling to evaluate business opportunities, assess store performance, and support decision-making on store openings, closures, and renovations.
- Support the development and implementation of financial and operational metrics and KPIs to measure and track retail performance, and monitor progress against targets.
- Provide guidance and support to the retail finance team.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have a bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- You'll have experience in financial management and controlling, preferably within the retail industry.
- You'll have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to Make Informed Decisions and translate complex financial data into meaningful insights and recommendations.
- You'll have a solid understanding of financial accounting principles and practices, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- You'll Take Ownership, having excellent attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets.
- You'll be proficient in financial management systems and tools, such as SAP or MS Excel.
- You'll have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to Inspire Trust and effectively communicate financial concepts to both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- You'll have a proven track record in driving financial performance, cost optimization, and process improvement within a retail environment.
- You'll have the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You'll be fluent in English, both written and verbal. Additional languages are a plus.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.