With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
The PVH finance team is instrumental to the success of the PVH Region North business. Acting as true business partners the team are responsible for providing accurate, timely and reliable information which supports and shapes our strategic direction.
The team culture is like no other, they are extremely supportive of each other, pulling together through the busy periods they always make sure they have fun and celebrate their successes.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, Region North, this business partnering role will oversee the analysis of OPEX spend for Head Office and Wholesale and CAPEX spend across the Region, focusing on areas of variances from budgets and forecasts to control and identifying cost optimization.
- Lead and oversee the business controlling of operating expenses (OPEX) and capital expenditure (CAPEX), ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting, analysis, and insights to support effective decision-making.
- Manage and analyze OPEX and CAPEX budgets, actuals, and forecasts for multiple business units, ensuring alignment with business objectives and identifying opportunities for cost optimization.
- Conduct detailed financial analysis and variance explanations for OPEX and CAPEX items, including but not limited to marketing expenses, general and administrative costs, and other operating expenses.
- Collaborate with business unit leaders to understand and analyze OPEX and CAPEX drivers, identifying trends, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Consolidate financial data from multiple business units and regions, ensuring accuracy and completeness of OPEX and CAPEX financial reports.
- Prepare consolidated OPEX and CAPEX financial reports, presentations, and analysis for senior management and stakeholders, providing insights on financial performance, trends, and key metrics.
- Support the annual budgeting and forecasting processes for OPEX andCAPEX, working closely with finance teams across business units.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have experience in financial management and controlling, preferably with exposure to Opex analysis and financial consolidation.
- You'll have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to Make Informed decisions by translate complex financial data into meaningful insights and recommendations.
- You'll have a solid understanding of financial accounting principles and practices, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- You'll Take Ownership, having excellent attention to detail and ability to work with large datasets.
- You'll be proficient in financial management systems and tools, such as SAP or MS Excel.
- You'll have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability Inspire Trust and to effectively communicate financial concepts to both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- You'll have a proven track record in driving financial performance, cost optimization, and process improvement.
- You'll be experienced in financial consolidation processes and familiarity with consolidation software is preferred.
- You'll Act with Purpose, having the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment that requires you to Adapt Fast when needed.
- You'll be fluent in English, both written and verbal. Additional languages are a plus.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.