POSITION TITLE: Store Warehouse (Driver) POSITION SUMMARY:
Shares in the overall responsibility for shipping and receiving merchandise, maintaining and organizing a manageable stock/offsite storage area, processing merchandise as "floor ready", generating maximum sales potential and minimizing shortages.
Shares the overall responsibility of the warehouse operations, including the receiving and processing of product, accurate & timely replenishment to the store floor, controlling expenses and shortages and assisting management with recruiting and training of warehouse associates. Deliver product as requested to and from stores in a timely mannerPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Deliver product as requested to and from stores in a timely manner
- Designated driver to transport from warehouse to retail store
- Maintaining the highest level of security and safety awareness at all times
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific warehouse dress code policy.
- Develop and maintain good communication and relationships with store management
- Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the warehouse.
- Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
- Communicate concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Maintain productivity in loading/unloading and delivery of product
- Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibility
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Skills:
- Warehouse environment
- Move the merchandise in bakers racks and rolling racks
- At times may use the lift gate on truck
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Box Truck Experience
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH