Product Assistant & Order Entry
At Ermenegildo Zegna the talents and passion of our people are the pillars of our success. Which is why we're looking for a Product Assistant & Order Entry in Milan to contribute to our proud legacy and help shape our vibrant future.
What makes you, makes Zegna
The legacy of Zegna would not exist if it weren't for the unique skills of every person on our team; the makers, masters, designers and doers. Everyone contributes.
What makes up your day
Step into a hands-on, minds-on work environment where every challenge and opportunity helps you realize your full potential.
In this role, you will:
• be responsible for sample orders entry in AS400;
• take part to meetings for fittings, prototype handling and similars;
• be responsible for the prototype and sample arrivals check;
• manage materials, prototypes and samples;
• be responsible for archive creation and management;
• work directly with logistics and warehouses for shippings;
• support the team in handling LA products for shooting and marketing activities of other company functions, when required.
What makes you, makes our team
When you join Zegna, you join a team, working together to shape the future of our company. For this role, we're looking for someone with:
• 1-2 years of experience as order-entry/data-entry
• Good knowledge of the office package (excel, power point, word); AS400 would be considered as a plus
• Good level of English
• Proactive attitude
• Team working and precision
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good interpersonal skills; curiosity and resilience
What makes you, makes our legacy
Ermenegildo Zegna Group is founded on a proud history of craftsmanship and quality dating back to 1910, with a vision to ethically create the world's finest textiles. Zegna has since expanded to ready-to-wear, becoming one of Italy's most successful family companies and a global luxury lifestyle brand.
Through our vertically-integrated, sheep to shop approach, we strive to create exceptional products without compromising on quality of life for future generations. With over 500 stores and 6,500 employees worldwide, our success is inspired by our founder's pioneering spirit and shaped by the expertise and integrity of every individual