With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for implementing the visual communication and operations strategy that supports the visual strategy for all CHICOS FAS Brands. This role supports the visual merchandising teams through communication, training, and processes to drive sales and meet financial goals. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manages the visual communication and operational strategy for CHICOS FAS.
- Creates processes, tools, and templates across FAS to streamline communication.
- Partners with visual team to communicate visual merchandising strategy and brand presentation standards for Frontline and Outlet.
- Partners and collaborate with cross functional partners to communicate best practices and execute visual concepts for each season based on visual merchandising strategy (floor sets, windows, creative builds).
- Ensures all daily, weekly and monthly communications produced by team is accurate and easily understood.
- Manages the visual communications calendar for FAS for both frontline and outlets to ensure all visual guidelines get published / communicated on time across all touch points; visual point person with all brands on unified calendar processes and planning.
- Supports Director, Visual Merchandising with cross-functional visual projects and act as the project manager to the VM team.
- Project manages training rollouts in partnership with visual team and store operations; coordinate the development of all tools including Floor set Document, training materials, videos.
- Utilizes data and field insights to continuously evolve visual communications across a variety of platforms.
- Maintains the server organization, database, brief template, communication hub for FAS.
- Generates and implement short- and long-term improvements to the communication and production process.
- Partners with cross functional team membersto maintain accurate database (fixtures, props, design type, segmentation strategies)
- Participates in cross functional team projects as assigned.
- Store Design, prop, display, and fixture support as needed in partnership with Director, Visual Merchandising and Manager, Visual Merchandising per brand.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years retail experience in visual merchandising preferred
- Excellent communications and writing skills; strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience working with leaders across all levels of organization
- Ability to take initiative, ownership and accountability for business
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to multi-task
- Leadership experience with ability to build strong team and collaborate
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative suite and InDesign
- Ability to use latest iPhone technology for photography
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.