Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
By now, we are searching for a fix position within our Shirt & Neckwear Product Division who will take care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Research and develop trimmings and fabrics in line with collection requirements, in collaboration with the Design Team based in our Headquarter;
- Guide the design process respecting the given schedules, deadlines and target cost;
- Interface with suppliers and vendors for material orders, negotiation and price list set up;
- Manage Prototypes and Sales Man Samples flow until pre-production release;
- Accurately handle all master data in PLM, SAP and Excel;
- Collaborate cross functional with internal and external stakeholders such as designers, pattern-makers, brand manager, technical department and global suppliers.
- Have substantial experience in an International Fashion Company in a similar role with proven knowledge of light woven or shirting and a fashion background;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Have a proficient level of Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator, Clo 3D as a plus;
- Be curious, proactive and have a distinct personal ownership;
- Beaccurateand have good organizational skills;
- Availability to travel and driving license are required to fulfil the role.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <