Tiffany & Co... the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 186 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.Responsibilities:
The Security Officer will effectively maintain a safe and secure working environment for all employees. They will act as a visual deterrent for possible theft related incidents from both internal and external factors. The key accountabilities are: Maintain a physical security presence on the sales floor
Store Opening and closing
- Interact with customers to ensure a safe and pleasant shopping experience.
- Serve as a visual deterrent to shoplifting, robbery and dishonest employee activity.
- Respond to all emergency situations.
- Monitor daily activity on Sales Floor to ensure policies and procedures are maintained.
- Assist with Key Control as necessary.
Cross functional teaming
- Assist management and merchandising with secure transport of jewelry from vault to caseline and caseline to vault.
- Ensure, during store close, all caseline drawers are locked and trash bins are checked for merchandise.
- Assist Security Supervisor to ensure the safety of all employees during store opening and closing.
- Assist branch management with security related functions such as special events, etc.
- Other projects as assigned by security supervisor or branch management.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Basic Computer skills
- Retail store hours necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays
- 1 year prior experience in a security related position
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Experience in a retail environment