Fast, dynamic and exciting, Citizen Femme is the destination for today’s female globetrotting audience. Citizen Femme is looking for a creative minded, strategy focused and excellent social leader to join our vibrant and ever-growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in shaping the Citizen Femme brand through elevated and engaging narratives and strategies. You must have a commitment and passion for social media and a strong understanding of the landscape, with your finger on the pulse of trends. You will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's social image and connecting with our community. You will be responsible for developing and implementing creative social media strategies and calendars, as well as uploading content to all social platforms.
From initial strategy and conceptualising ideas, through to successful management and growth of the accounts across multiple platforms, you’ll be an expert on knowing what works and what doesn't on the ever evolving channels.
- Play an integral role in managing Citizen Femme’s presence across social media, working closely with both the Editorial lead and Commercial Partnerships lead.
- Create visually stunning content that aligns with the brand's aesthetics and values.
- Manage and be responsible for the uploading of all content day-to-day across all social platforms.
- Juggle tight deadlines while upholding a consistent level of productivity and output.
- Track and analyse social media metrics to measure the success of posts, campaigns and regularly report to management.
- Strategy creation & execution of data-driven growth tactics to increase readership, social engagement, video views, podcast listens and access untapped audiences.
- Use data insights to refine strategies, content and improve social media performance.
- Work collaboratively with the team to plan and execute social media campaigns (both for marketing and commercial partnerships).
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance, adjusting strategies as needed to achieve objectives.
- Understand the target audience and make meaningful differences to increasing the publication’s awareness and figures.
- Ability to work towards and exceed ambitious audience growth targets.
- Act as the team’s eyes and ears on social and analytics platforms. Alert the team to breaking events, trending topics and feed into the editorial workflow to maximise traffic.
- Own and lead regular analysis of Citizen-Femme.com articles, feeding back to the Editor to optimise existing content and future output.
- Work with the Editor on the forward-planning process through the curation and expansion of our data-aware editorial calendar, both for audience development and commercial gain.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role in the lifestyle industry.
- Strong creative and visual storytelling skills.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Mastery of social media channels and platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Youtube etc.
- Proven experience using and acting on data collected from key analytics tools: Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Iconosquare and others Proven ability to “bring data to life” through visualisation software (Tableau, Excel etc), dashboards or other means.
Please familiarise yourself with the platform before applying. Absolutely must have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, inquisitive approach to everything, and an insatiable desire to be a part of a growing and creative digital company.
Part-time or full-time. Open to discussion.