INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Maintain the references in the database
- Update database with new references within the new frame
- Monthly update of discounted references based on brands or division decision
- Proper maintenance of items barcode (duplicate or inaccurate)
- Assure timely price updates as per supplier communication.
- Ensure the daily stock replenishment for all networks: store order approvals, PPT system
- Ensure the purchases of new products in coordination with the department and Area Manager: launch order creation agreed with department manager, PPT system
- Make sure all replenishment and new launches are purchased within the budget frame.
- Implement internal stock transfer and stock adjustment procedures
- Monitor stock disposal (sales and delivery) procedures
- Plan, organize and execute stock-takes in all inventory locations
- Periodic and random inspection of stock at different warehouses to ensure that inventories are well maintained at any given me
- Implement the procedures of handling damaged goods.
- Prepare monthly sales reports per category/shop (value/ market share/ ranking) for managers
- Prepare stocks reports per brands/ per shop: spot all over-stock situations during weekly meeting with
- Division/Area Managers and during stock & purchase meeting
- Prepare monthly sales reports per reference/ per brand and ranking for suppliers
- Prepare KPI reports including monthly purchase per store/budget.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in stock control
- Retail background
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION