Who we are...
AWWG is a global fashion group that includes renowned brands such as Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable. Additionally, AWWG is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
We are looking for a Buyer/Product Developer to join our Menswear Pepe Jeans brand.
What will the role entail?:
- Identifying and evaluating potential suppliers and manufacturers for textiles and materials.
- Negotiating pricing, terms, and contracts with suppliers to ensure cost-effective and quality sourcing.
- Collaborating with designers and manufacturers to develop new textile products, including fabrics, clothing, and accessories.
- Monitoring and controlling product development costs to meet budgetary goals.
- Conducting cost analyses to optimize procurement processes and reduce expenses.
- Managing lead times to ensure timely delivery of materials for production.
- Identifying sustainable sourcing practices and materials in alignment with the company's sustainability objectives.
Another information of interest:
- Great international working environment.
- Canteen and Parking for employees available.
- Corporate remote work policy (Mondays and Fridays) regulated by corporate policy and flexible working hours.
- Flexible benefits such as ticket restaurant, health insurance with Axa, transport ticket or nursery ticket.
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
- Degree in Design/ Manufacturing/Patternmaking
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced level of English (C1).
What do we expect from you?:
- Staying up-to-date with the latest fashion and textile trends to inform product development decisions.
- The ability to think outside the box and generate unique ideas that align with market trends while considering practicality and cost-efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to detail is crucial when creating technical specifications, overseeing sample development, and ensuring quality control.
- Strong communication skills are necessary to collaborate effectively with designers, stakeholders, sourcing teams, manufacturers, and technicians.
- Being able to anticipate and troubleshoot potential roadblocks during the product development process, finding innovative solutions to overcome obstacles.