We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Global Demand Planning Lead. In this role you will be responsible for global long term demand forecasting, consolidating regional demand signals, analyzing and translating findings into actionable insights. Establishing and developing the end-to-end global allocation process. Identifying optimisation opportunities across the supply chain and driving initiatives to improve our demand supply match.
If you enjoy developing the team collaborating with various internal stakeholders and solving challenges in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- To lead strategic demand planning initiatives on a global level, initiatives will focus on improving forecasting accuracy
- To consolidate regional demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation
- To support annual & seasonal business planning/monthly rolling forecasting process by driving volume and value forecasting
- To review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- To coordinate cross-functional and regional input to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Regular reporting to Senior management of the demand plan and KPIs. Interact with sales, marketing, and finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- To utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with sales, marketing, finance to ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- To provide input to the Supply Planning in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- To coordinate and communicate customer action plans with Sales & Operation, and Supply Planning teams
- To constantly engage with stakeholders to ensure alignment in lead times, inventory days, liquidation plans and inventory aging
- At least 5 years of experience in a global Demand Planning environment
- Relevant leadership experience which includes coaching and managing teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of demand planning, processes, ERP and tools
- Data visualization and storytelling skills
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills with a strategic ability
- Strong mindset for meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you feel comfortable to lead internal and external teams and stakeholders on all levels and from different cultural backgrounds to drive decision makings around new and complex topics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Meet The Team
As a global Supply Chain team, we work closely to convert innovative product designs into commercialized products and deliver exceptional quality to our customers. We are focused, data-driven but also action-oriented. We build and follow processes, but we also continuously challenge the status quo and "industry standards". We work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and balance our current supply and demand, and support our business' global growth.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.